Sbaihia's FORUM
WELCOME EVERYBODY !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sbaihia's FORUM
WELCOME EVERYBODY !!!
Sbaihia's FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

project of 1 st and 3 rd years

2 posters

Go down

project of 1 st and 3 rd years Empty project of 1 st and 3 rd years

Post by khadidja Sat 15 Mar 2014 - 2:04

SALAM3alaikom... I have asked about : how to present the second project of the 1st and the 3rd MS .Just an idea if can !
I am waiting for your answer  soon    ....Thanks alot and may ALLAH keep you ....

khadidja

Back to top Go down

project of 1 st and 3 rd years Empty Hello , Khadija !

Post by Admin Tue 18 Mar 2014 - 21:53

Actually, you could invite the learners within groups to show their work to the other groups of the same class ; give them a chance to discuss and share their work orally in front of others ( exhibition like )and help them to speak . By the way , encourage the audience to ask them questions in order to help them integrate their knowledge and skills they've learned before ,and this way they will develop their competencies to discuss , communicate , ask , share and learn from eachothers . They should illustrate their work and get them to take turn to explain and interact so that everybody is involved and engaged within a teamwork . Your role is to help them organise , correct , select relevant items ( related to the topic ) and share . In fact , this is a free work / task and your role here is to keep in touch regularly with each group along the term .

Admin
Admin

http://sbaihia.actifland.com

Back to top Go down

project of 1 st and 3 rd years Empty Re: project of 1 st and 3 rd years

Post by khadidja Wed 19 Mar 2014 - 22:31

SALAM ALAIKOM.I want to thank you so much for your reply Mr KESSOULA . Believe me you are doing a great work and help us .Thank you again ....

khadidja

Back to top Go down

project of 1 st and 3 rd years Empty Re: project of 1 st and 3 rd years

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum